Introduction to Thai Yoga Massage
Ready to Level UP with a new skill?
Register for Intro To Thai Massage Now
This course is designed for anyone curious about Thai Massage and interested in learning a new skill. Perfect for massage therapists or yoga Instructors who would like to deepen their knowledge of body mechanics and assists, or simply for couples, partners or friends wanting a new way to connect though healing touch. It is appropriate for anyone wishing to learn this ancient healing modality.
February 12, 2023
10-4PM at Chico Holistic Wellness Center
This introductory course will give you a sample of the Traditional Thai Massage practice. You will learn elements of Yoga, Buddhist Philosophy, and Massage Therapy. Students must be able to sit comfortably on knees for extended time. This is a beginner level course and requires no prior experience.
Earn 5 NCBTMB continuing education units.
Click HERE to REGISTER
Note: There are 5 Courses in this NCBTMB approved series:
- Intro to Thai Massage (5 hours, no prerequisite)
- Supine Techniques (30 hours, no prerequisite) April 15,16 & 22, 23rd, 9-6pm @ Chico Holistic Wellness Center
- Side Lying Techniques (30 hours, no prerequisite) Dates TBA
- SenLines and Seated Techniques (30 hours, Pre Req: Supine Techniques, Sidelying Techniques, or equivalent) Dates TBA
- Prone Techniques (18 hours, Pre Req: Supine Techniques, Sidelying Techniques or equivalent) Dates TBA